FLASH is a new altcoin that offers fast and low cost transactions on a distributed blockchain optimized for secure registration, loyalty, messaging, and validating offers to trade digital assets
FLASH has an easy to use online wallet designed for the mass consumer market. If you can make online payments, you already know how to use FLASH! We also support industry standard QT wallets for Windows, Mac and Linux.
FLASH is designed for low cost transactions at a rapid rate, while retaining much of it’s BTC/LTC heritage to retain compatibility with third party services. We believe efficiency will be the key to enable many types of transactions including in app reward and accounting functions as well as small and tiny payments. It’s even more efficient than Litecoin; benchmarks on our blockchain have shown that up to 25,000 transactions per second can be processed by an inexpensive computer consuming less than 80 watts of power. That makes FLASH very eco-friendly.
Here’s how it works. Get a QT or web wallet account, then get some FLASH. If you get a web wallet, a donor from our community has kindly provided you with 2 FLASH coins to get started. You can also acquire some FLASH on the Bittrex Exchange
With the web wallet, you can use an email address for sending and receiving coins and your public address is supported, as well.
The FLASH Governance Model
Because there is no mining to speak of processing costs are minimized and there are no miners to decide governing matters.
FLASH will be governed by 101 GovNodes and the votes of FLASH coin holders who commit their coins to a GovNode. This is independent of the blockchain and GovNodes, along with the coinholders, are entirely responsible for delegating the mining, the appropriate fees to charge and the distribution of any fees in excess of the
Important differences with FLASH:
1. There is zero inflation. All 900 million coins have been issued via a crowdsale.
2. Coins were given to donors who participated in the presale donation process. There were only 1 million free coins used for testing and distributed to approximately 60,000 wallets. No free coins were given to developers.
3. There is no developer slush fund. Just like Bitcoin, people will develop if they see a return on their time. Developers can use split payments to charge for their apps, right at the point of transaction.
4. No special “inside deals”. Because all coins were distributed via publicly announced presale donations, everyone had the same chance to participate. What individuals decide to do with their private property coins afterwards are up to them entirely.
5. Very low transaction fees. This is a low tax zone. Transaction fees add up and as a coin appreciates in value, the fees become onerous.
6. Fast processing time. We centralized the mining to make the performance very fast using a delegated PoW model.
7. High throughput. The blockchain has been benchmarked to 25,000 transactions per second, running on a standard i7 processor “cube” computer.
FLASH is an attractive place to put your crypto business. Our community runs a very efficient blockchain so you can focus on developing and marketing your application.
FLASH is a high performance blockchain secured with delegated Electoral Consensus designed for use for private sectors in accounting, loyalty, and many other applications. Legally compliant.
Transact with low fees and confirms in seconds.
We welcome developers to try out our system via our web API's to build powerful robust apps today.
FLASH has a finite and already issued supply of 900 million coins
HOW CAN I GET SOME FLASH?
Receive 10 FLASH by creating a new web wallet (above).
HOW MUCH IS THE TRANSACTION FEE?
The transaction fee will be very low, about 0.0001 FLASH to start. In the future, you will be able to add 40 bytes of data in a transaction and there will be higher fees to cover those costs.
WHERE CAN I TRADE FLASH FOR BTC or BTC FOR FLASH?
FLASH is listed on Cryptopia, an exchange in New Zealand (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz). We expect other exchanges to carry FLASH in the near future.